If you are looking for How to Install APK on Windows Phone then you are at right place. Here in this article, we will discuss all the guidelines for doing this process. Basically, windows mobile phone runs on an operating system developed by Microsoft and installing apk on windows mobile phone is a tedious process. Installing apk on windows phone without permission is a piracy.
Introduction to Windows OS
Windows is an operating system that was developed by Microsoft. For the first time, Windows OS is launched by Microsoft partnered with NOKIA a mobile phone brand as Microsoft has acquired half of the share from NOKIA and launched their Windows OS in NOKIA mobiles. Here on this page, we will discuss How to Install APK on Windows Phone in an easy way.
In Initial years these Windows phone performed better but as time passes on theses mobile phones start showing signs of problems such as phone get hanged, heating issues. One more issue with windows phone is that a Limited application is available in windows phone & their application store.
Now in present time Windows phone support almost all applications and performance also increased compared to before but then also windows user can’t have the same amount of freedom that Android user has. Although it is not an easy process to install apk on windows phone & you have to perform this process very carefully keeping in mind above mention precautions.
The reason behind Need for an Apk on Windows
Just think of why it becomes the need of user of windows phone to install apk on windows reason is simple as in Android every day new application and games are launched and these application and games are not available to Windows users and as a consequence of which user start finding ways to install android apk on windows phones.
List of Supported Devices
If you want to install apk file on windows phone and looking for How to Install APK on Windows Phone then you can check here a list of all the windows phone supported device.
- Nokia Lumia 920
- Nokia Lumia 925
- Nokia Lumia 929 (Icon)
- Nokia Lumia 830
- Nokia Lumia 930
- Nokia Lumia 1520
- Nokia Lumia 635(1 GB)
- Nokia Lumia 730
- Nokia Lumia 820
- Nokia Lumia 435
- Nokia Lumia 928
Some Important Precaution
Here we have mentioned some important things which user should keep in mind before starting the process of installing apk on your Windows mobile phone to ensure a hassle-free installation.
- Do not disconnect the mobile device from PC while installation of apk is in progress.
- Do not reboot your phone while developers mode is activated on your phone, first disable developer mode then reboot your device.
Check How to Install APK on Windows Phone Online
Hereunder we are explaining detailed steps to the user for installing apk on their Windows devices and can have a lot of entertainment as the user can have in android devices. Although installing apk on devices is a risky process so perform it carefully.
- Please download the Android SDK adb tool and wconnect tool in your computer as this software are necessary to perform the procedure.
- Until download finishes please update some setting in your Windows Phone.
- On your Windows mobile Please open Setting > Updates and security > for developers > and enable the Device Discovery and Developers Mode. As enabling of these options are required for installing apk on windows.
- The above application will be downloaded in a Zip format, extract contents of file & folders downloaded.
- Open the wconnect folder and install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe
- Go to the extracted folder open Command Window.
- Now connect your phone with computer using USB and type in pairing code if asked. it appears on mobile screen and you have to type it in the computer.
- Now go to extracted adb folder and open command prompt same as you open before.
- Before proceeding before you are required to check that your device is connected or not for this type adb devices in command prompt. This will show you a list of all connected devices.
- Copy and then paste Apk (Android Package Manager) in adb folder then type adb “install APKNAME.apk” (Replace APKNAME with apk file name).
- This process take a little shot of time to install apk on your phone.
- Now remove your phone from USB and check application in your mobile phone you will now able to see Android application in your directory.
Note: – This Process Completely unauthorized you should perform it at your own risk. IF your phone is under warranty then you should not perform this procedure because it will lead to a breach of warranty of your device.
The process which I have explained above is too long and involve a lot of steps to be complied with and if someone makes any mistake in above steps than it leads to failure of process and leads to software damage to your device. This process is working.
Thank you to all the visitors who have come to our website to read this article. If you face any query related How to Install APK on Windows Phone then you can write your issue in the comment section. We will be happy to help you out of the problem.
|How to Install Apk File on Android TV Box||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk File on PC, Computer||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Android Emulator||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk File on Android Phone||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Blackberry||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Bluestacks||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Fire TV||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on iPhone, iPad, iOS||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Kindle Fire HD||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on LG Device||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Nokia Lumia||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Nook||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Rooted Device||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Samsung Galaxy||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on SD Card||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Sony Xperia||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Android Tizen Device||Click Here|
|How to Install Apk on Windows Phone||Click Here|